These Terms of Service apply to the all version of all product of XPERTNEST (referred as we, us or Firm as the case may be) including Hendyez. Usages of all services of XPERTNEST is available free of charge under free usage license agreements.
1. Your relationship with Xpertnest
- 1.1 Your use of our application, product, software, and websites (referred as collectively service in this document) is subject to the terms of legal agreement between you and Us. This document explains how the agreement is made up, and sets out some of the terms of that agreement.
- 1.2 We provide the services to you subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without any notice to you.
- 1.3 We may also offer other services from time to time that are may be governed by different Terms of Services, However in a case were the TOS do not specifically provided to specific product in such case same TOR will apply.
Together with all the terms with Additional Terms if any, form a legally binding agreement between you and us in relation to your use of the Services. It is important that you take the time to read them carefully. Collectively, this legal agreement is referred to below as the “Terms”.
2. Accepting the Terms
- 2.1 In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms.
3. Your Registration ObligationIn consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to:
- 3.1 provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Registration Data") and
- 3.2 maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof) without any liability to you
- 3.3 Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may provide you with access to some parts of the Service without you registering as a user. In that case, your identification is based on other means of identification that we deem appropriate.
Use of the Services by you:
- 4.1 You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions. (Including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the India or other relevant countries)
- 4.2 You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
- 4.3 Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with us, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
- 4.5 We hereby confirm that a product listed on the site will not be sold at a price higher than its MRP (Maximum Retail Price). Prices of most of the products do not change on daily basis however some of the product prices may change on daily basis. In such cases, consent of the customer shall be pre-requisite before the delivery of the ordered product. In case the customer does not consent, we reserves the right to cancel the order or item(s) in the order.
- 4.6 All measures are taken to ensure accuracy of product specifications and pricing, the details of a product as reflected on the may be inaccurate due to technical issues, typographical errors or incorrect product information provided to us by a supplier and in such an event you shall be notified as soon as such error comes to the notice of the Firm. In such event, we reserve the right to cancel your order. We reserve the right to cancel, delay or not supply any material or order at any particular price and may cancel order of any user because of any reason without any prior consent of user. We will not be liable for any loss or charges to user because of any order cancelled or delayed due to any reasons.
- 4.6 As a user, you may cancel your order at any time until the order has been dispatched from the merchant(s), after being placed.
- 4.7 We have a “no questions asked return and refund policy” which entitles all users who have purchased a product on the Site/application to return the product at the time of delivery if they are not satisfied with the quality of the product. We will take the returned product back with us. However, it is clarified that no returns or refunds are permitted after the product purchased has been accepted for delivery.
- 4.8 You understand that by using our services provided on the web/application, you may encounter content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, the Firm and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for any content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
- 4.10 The aggregate liability of the firm, if any, that can be established and proved pursuant to a claim, shall in no event extend beyond refund of the money charged from a user for purchases made pursuant to an order under which such liability has arisen and been established. It is acknowledged and agreed that notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the firm shall not be liable, under any circumstances, whether in contract or in tort, for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental losses or damages, including on grounds of loss of profit, loss of reputation or loss of business opportunities.
- 4.10 We have made every effort to display available products, including in respect of their colour, size, shape and appearance, as accurately as possible. However, the actual colour, size, shape and appearance may have variations from the depiction on your mobile/computer screen. We does not make any representation or warranties in respect of the products available on the application/services nor does we implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products on the . The Firm accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties. You acknowledge and agree that the Firm shall act as your agent for retrieval and delivery of product(s) purchased on the , and that the Firm has no relationship with you other than to provide such retrieval and delivery service. At no time shall the Firm have any right, title or interest to any product(s). The Firm does not have any control over the quality, failure to provide or any other aspect whatsoever of the product(s) and is not responsible for damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- 4.11 This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or the Firm. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of the product(s). The Firm may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the application/product/service. Such termination will be without any liability to the Firm. The Firm’s right to any Comments and to be indemnified pursuant to the terms hereof, shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for product(s) already ordered from the or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement prior to the date of termination.
cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.